Sig's Pasta Salad with Courgettes and Goats Cheese.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sig's pasta salad with courgettes and goats cheese. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sig's Pasta Salad with Courgettes and Goats Cheese is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Sig's Pasta Salad with Courgettes and Goats Cheese is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sig's pasta salad with courgettes and goats cheese using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Pasta Salad with Courgettes and Goats Cheese:
- Get 500 grams of of pasta of choice, I like using tagliatelle..
- Get 4 of to 5 tablespoons of olive oil , plus a little extra for drizzling over the pasta.
- Make ready 4 of small spring onions very finely chopped, include some of the stem.
- Get 2 of to three tablespoons of best balsamic vinegar.
- Make ready 3 of small courgettes (zucchini ).
- Get 3 of cloves of garlic, bruised and very thinly sliced.
- Make ready 150 grams of creamy soft, goats cheese , I use a a camenbert type cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of dried mint , though this is optional.
- Prepare 4 of large flat mushrooms , portobello optional, I just like to serve the salad on the mushrooms for extra texture.
Steps to make Sig's Pasta Salad with Courgettes and Goats Cheese:
- Boil your chosen pasta as to instructions on packet or/and if using homemade until Al dente..
- in the meantime whilst the pasta is boiling cut the courgettes/zucchini in half lengthwise and then slice them thinly into halve circles. Heat the oil in a pan..
- Add the very finely chopped onion to the pan and soften it but do not brown . Then add the courgettes and cook them for about five minutes or so , drizzle them in between with the balsamic vinegar, add the garlic and cook until the courgettes have taken on a slightly golden brown colour but still Al dente. Do not fry them..
- If you are using the mint you can stir this in now.stir and turn off the heat and set aside to cool.
- When the pasta is cooked drain in a sieve and run cold water over it so that it not carries on boiling. Drizzle with a little olive oil leave to cool.
- Heat a little oil in a pan and cook your portobello mushroom , remove from pan serve the salad over the mushrooms, one for each person, , serve and enjoy..
- Tip your pasta into a bowl and add the courgette mixture . Cut the cheese into small bits . Gently stir everything together…
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sig's pasta salad with courgettes and goats cheese recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!