Super Easy Honey Butter Cornbread. There's an Industry SuperFund for everyone. Switch to a fund that carries the Industry SuperFunds symbol. Slowly drizzle honey butter all over the top, making sure plenty gets in the holes to let the sweet, buttery goodness settle inside.
Then add in the sour cream until fully combined. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mixing just until combined. This easy honey cornbread recipe is super moist and comes together quickly.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, super easy honey butter cornbread. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
There's an Industry SuperFund for everyone. Switch to a fund that carries the Industry SuperFunds symbol. Slowly drizzle honey butter all over the top, making sure plenty gets in the holes to let the sweet, buttery goodness settle inside.
Super Easy Honey Butter Cornbread is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Super Easy Honey Butter Cornbread is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook super easy honey butter cornbread using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Super Easy Honey Butter Cornbread:
- Get 1 box of Jiffy corn muffin mix (+ ingredients needed to make it, i.e. 1 egg, 1/3 c milk).
- Make ready 1/2 stick (4 tbs) of salted butter – melted.
- Prepare 4 tbs of honey (or to taste for sweetness you want).
A buttermilk cornbread recipe, sweetened with honey is something I always grew up on. And this cornbread recipe uses melted butter for maximum flavor and simplicity! Add the cornmeal, flour and salt and stir to combine making sure a few lumps are left. For the topping: Add honey to softened butter and combine well.
Instructions to make Super Easy Honey Butter Cornbread:
- Spray an 8×8 in. baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Prepare and bake corn muffin mix according to package directions for "johnny cakes" (aka cornbread). Set timer for 15 minutes, this is 5 minutes less than minimum baking time..
- When 15 minutes is almost up place butter in a microwave safe bowl, melt in microwave for about 30 – 45 seconds. Stir in honey. Return mixture to microwave for and additional 20 seconds. Stir to fully combine butter and honey. Consistency should be pretty thin..
- When 15 minute timer goes off, remove cornbread from oven and immediately poke several rows of holes in the top (I use a fork). Slowly drizzle honey butter all over the top, making sure plenty gets in the holes to let the sweet, buttery goodness settle inside. Also pour some around the edges so it gets to the bottom of the cornbread too..
- Return cornbread to oven for 5 – 10 minutes more to finish baking and caramelize the honey butter left coating the surface. Top should be a little darker than golden brown..
- Remove from oven, let sit about 5 minutes before serving. Cut, eat, enjoy. ;-).
Combine flour, sugar, corn meal, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Combine half and half, eggs, oil and melted butter in a medium bowl and mix well. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and using a spatula stir until just blended. Pour into your prepared baking dish. A super moist, buttery homemade cornbread with a fluffy centre, crispy golden edges and the perfect crumb — this is the recipe you've been searching for!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food super easy honey butter cornbread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!