Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Fish Parcels With Samphire recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Fish Parcels With Samphire recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Fish Parcels With Samphire recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods actually do boost your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Eggs, you may be astonished to discover, are wonderful at fighting depression. Just see to it that you don’t get rid of the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk particularly, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to boost your mood. This is because these vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Try to eat an egg and feel a lot better!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked fish parcels with samphire recipe. To make baked fish parcels with samphire you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Fish Parcels With Samphire:
- Get 2 of fish fillets, such as cod, haddock or pollock.
- Prepare 40 g of butter.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Get 1 pinch of chilli flakes.
- Take 80 g of Samphire.
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped fresh herbs such as chives, coriander, basil.
- Take A few of lemon slices.
Steps to make Baked Fish Parcels With Samphire:
- Preheat oven to 200c..
- Lay a large piece of foil on the worktop. You want a piece large enough to wrap up the fish inside..
- Put a piece of fish in the middle of the foil. Divide equally the samphire and place on top of the fish then top with a piece of butter..
- Next add the herbs and a pinch of chilli flakes..
- Fold the parcel up to seal in the ingredients. Then place on a baking tray and transfer to the oven for 12-15 minutes..
- Serve with a choice of your vegetables on the side..
If you find this Baked Fish Parcels With Samphire recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.