Cheeseburger Penne Pasta. This cheeseburger pasta is a hearty recipe of ground beef, shells and cheese in a savory tomato If you aren't partial to shells, any short pasta will work in their place. Who doesn't like a good one pot pasta recipe? This cheeseburger inspired pasta bake will hit the spot and is literally made in one pot including all the.
This delicious homemade Hamburger Helper is on the table in twenty minutes. Cheeseburger Pasta. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. While pasta is cooking brown the burger and unions until burger is no longer pink inside, and drain if needed.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cheeseburger penne pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This cheeseburger pasta is a hearty recipe of ground beef, shells and cheese in a savory tomato If you aren't partial to shells, any short pasta will work in their place. Who doesn't like a good one pot pasta recipe? This cheeseburger inspired pasta bake will hit the spot and is literally made in one pot including all the.
Cheeseburger Penne Pasta is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Cheeseburger Penne Pasta is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheeseburger penne pasta using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheeseburger Penne Pasta:
- Take of ground beef.
- Make ready of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of cloves chopped garlic.
- Prepare of chopped fresh parsley.
- Get of crushed tomato.
- Make ready of tomato sauce.
- Take of grated cheddar cheese.
- Get of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of package penne pasta (900 g).
This Easy Cheeseburger Pasta combines all the flavors of your favorite burger into an easy skillet Top with grated cheese, diced pickles and green onions and enjoy! See recipes for Penne pasta with ground beef too. While pasta is cooking brown the burger and unions until burger is no longer pink inside, and drain if needed. This Cheeseburger Pasta Skillet is one of our kids most favorite dinner recipes!
Instructions to make Cheeseburger Penne Pasta:
- Brown your ground beef in a pan..
- Boil your penne pasta in salted water..
- When the ground beef is almost browned add your chopped onion and garlic..
- When your pasta is cooked add the tomato sauce and crushed tomato with half of the chopped parsley and half of the grated cheddar and mix..
- Drain your ground beef mixture and add to your pasta. Mix well..
- Sprinkle parmesan over pasta and sprinkle remaining grated cheddar over the top and garnish with chopped parsley..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 40 minutes..
- Cool for 5 minutes and enjoy. You can season with salt & pepper to taste..
This amazing bacon cheeseburger pasta bake is made entirely in one pan, and with NO boiling required! The pasta cooks in the pan while it bakes! This is one of those recipes that can replace those boxed pasta dinners with that powder that turns into a. Cheeseburger Pasta is meaty and cheesy – everything you'll love in a hearty dinner! Cheeseburger Pasta is a complete meal already with the protein coming from the bacon and beef, fiber from the.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cheeseburger penne pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!