Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker split pea soup recipe. You can have slow cooker split pea soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup:
- Get 1 package (16 ounces) of dried green split peas, rinsed.
- Use 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 1/2 Cups of chopped carrots.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of dried rosemary, crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme.
- Take 1 carton (32 ounces) of reduced-sodium chicken broth.
- Use 3 cups of water.
- Provide 2 cups of cubed fully cooked ham steaks.
- You need 2-3 of Bay Leaves.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup:
- Mix all ingredients, except the ham, the water & stock, and the bay leaves, into the slow cooker..
- Add the ham and water & stock into the pot, stir everything together..
- Finally, place the bay leaves into the pot..
- Put the lid on the slow cooker, set the temperature on low, and cook for 8 hours..
If you find this Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.