Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Southern Potato Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Southern Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southern Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to southern potato salad recipe. You can have southern potato salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Southern Potato Salad:
- Take 2 of Lbs. Peeled and diced potatoes.
- Provide 6 of hard boiled eggs, chopped.
- You need 2 C. of Mayonnaise.
- Use 2 tsp. of Spicy brown mustard.
- Provide 8 Tbsp. of Sweet pickle relish.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 pkg. of Bacon, crumbled.
- Provide 2 stalks of green onion, chopped.
Instructions to make Southern Potato Salad:
- Cook bacon according to pkg. directions. Transfer to paper towel to cool and crumble..
- Add cold water to large pot. Add potatoes and bring to a boil, then add salt. Boil 20 min..
- In medium sized pot add eggs and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and boil 1 min. Then remove from heat cover with lid and let sit 20 min. Cool and chop..
- Let the potatoes cool before mixing with eggs so they don't crumble too much. (I leave mine in the fridge for 30 min or so.).
- In medium bowl mix Mayo, mustard, relish, bacon and salt and pepper. Then fold in potatoes gently..
- Garnish with green onion. Enjoy!.
This Southern Potato Salad recipe is the best classic, creamy version with hard-boiled eggs, mayonnaise, pickle relish and a dash of mustard. It's a must-have for any celebration or barbecue. Nana's famous Southern Style Potato Salad recipe is so good it is bound to become a tradition in your house too. It's a rich and creamy summer salad that tastes like home to me. Good old fashioned southern potato salad.
If you find this Southern Potato Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.